An Internal Audit program creates value when it is optimised to identify opportunities for improvement that directly impact performance and waste.
Join us on Tuesday, 22 June 2021, at 12 PM AEST, as Kester Brown uncovers ways you can manage and improve your management system to be more sustainable, whilst achieving certification to relevant ISO Standards.
What will you learn in this webinar?
- Defining internal audits and their purpose
- Audit types with the process approach ensuring successful outcomes
- Risk-Based Thinking (RBT) and application within an audit program
- Driving continual improvement through the audit function
- Improving and embedding an audit capability within your organisation
Can’t attend live? Register and we’ll send you the recording.