Inlight™ Supply Chain Management
Quickly and easily identify key information on your supplier partners’ capabilities and policies, and simplify your supply chain management process through risk based analysis and intelligence.
The supply chain risk management platform minimizes risks and knowledge gaps for global companies by enabling visibility into the different aspects of suppliers, which is vital for success in today’s global business environment.
Key Benefits of Inlight™ Supply Chain Management
Gain Visibility Into Your Supply Chain Risks
Simplify Your Supply Chain Management Process
Onboard Your Suppliers Efficiently
Reach out to find out how Inlight can help Identify and map supplier inherent risk!
What Is Inlight™
Inlight is a supply chain management solution designed to provide the traceability and transparency necessary for informed global businesses. It enhances visibility onto your supply chain, which helps to manage risk and provide more insight into your supplier.
Aligned to the OECD Due Dilligence Model, the Inlight system can help companies better manage their supply chain and supply chain mapping strategy, while adding supply chain resilience and operational flexibility.
The six-step cycle proces includes supplier data cleansing, on-boarding, assessment and risk analysis services, delivered through our assurance solution, combining platform, people and expertise.
This provides a cost effective solutions to manage and mitigate risk, while streamlining and integrating procurement, compliance (quality, social, security) and sustainability strategies.
From supplier on-boarding and assessing risks to profiling and auditing, Intertek’s Inlight system and Supply Chain Management teams worldwide provide the most effective end-to-end supplier management solution on the market.
The 6-step cycle includes:
- Cleanse: Onboard existing suppliers, supply chain mapping, cleanse and review new suppliers.
- Map Risks: Apply Inherent Risk screening, customised client focus, review supplier risk results.
- Profile: Supplier risk based Self-Assessment- off the shelf or bespoke: business profiles, topic focussed.
- Prioritise: Filter suppliers by capability, risk, improvement needs.
- Verification: Supply chain due diligence through onsite verification, supply chain audits, certification, inspections or testing.
- Analysis: Analyse your supplier data, benchmark trend and make informed decisions.
Inlight platform is designed to save you time, money and risk. Developed for buyers and suppliers, it provides maximum visibility into the supply chain, which mitigates supply chain risk. It helps protect brand reputation and reduce supplier management costs.
- End-to-End Solution: An end-to-end supply chain assurance for all sectors and all compliance topics
- Speed to set up: Standard off the shelf offering covering large number of compliance topics ready to plug and play
- Optimized Performance and Quality: Data rich insights drive targeted focus and helps drive continuous improvement environment, optimizing spend and impact on quality
- Subject Matter Experts: SMEs with industry knowledge to ensure the right level of focus for your program
- Local Support: Largest global network provides support on the ground, in the local language
- Flexible Set-Up: Customizable solution tailored to your program objectives and needs
Workplace Conditions Assessment (WCA) program provides a powerful, web-based solution for companies and facilities seeking to improve workplace conditions efficiently and in accordance with widely accepted industry standards and best practices.
WCA is an industry-agnostic and widely accepted risk-based solution in our Supply Chain Assurance suite of services. It provides an on the ground support and expertise to help companies manage Supply Chain Due Diligence specific to social and labor conditions, health & safety, environment, and business practices.
Benefits to WCA for your organisation:
- Risk based approach and program implementation guidance from Intertek experts, coupled with technology platform, where needed
- Better decision-making support based on comparable benchmarks and detailed Data Analytics and Insights across the entire supply chain displayed via interactive Risk Dashboards
- Good corporate governance and ‘preferred supplier’ status for implementing a program that is in full accordance with social and environmental industry best practices
- Supply chain visibility and transparency beyond tier 1 and 2 with tools to identify high risk suppliers and focus your resources effectively where it matters
- Community based sharing model to reduce audit duplication and support in Mutual Recognition Acceptance
Are You Ready To Take The Next Step to Certification?
Corporate Social Responsibility Training
As a leading provider of education and training, Intertek SAI Global Assurance offers a wide range of training courses to help you learn, plan, implement, assess and improve your management systems.
Online Corporate Social Responsibility and Human Rights in the Supply Chain
This course will provide you with an overview the core concepts of corporate social responsibility, human rights due diligence and understand the most significant national legal regulations which have global impact in driving corporate action in the supply chain.
Online Introduction to the Social Compliance Audit Process
This course provides an overview of the steps and guidelines to prepare for a Corporate Social Responsibility audit. It includes audit notification types, the audit scheduling process, documents and requirements that the facility should prepare for the audit day.
Online Corporate Social Responsibility Package
Gain access to both the “Corporate Social Responsibility and Human Rights in the Supply Chain” and “Introduction to the Social Compliance Audit Process” courses at a discounted bundled rate. Maximize your understanding on both topics by taking the courses together.